It’s no secret that keeping a clean home can be a challenge, especially when you have a busy lifestyle.What is the Best Way to Clean a Bathroom? Assuming you are asking the best way to clean a bathroom with general cleaning supplies, there are some easy ways to make sure your bathroom and kitchen stay sparkling – without spending hours cleaning every week. Here are our top tips:
- Use a power scrubber. A power scrubber can help you quickly remove soap scum, mildew, and grime from surfaces in your bathroom. This will save you a lot of time and elbow grease.
- Keep a squeegee in the shower. A quick once-over with a squeegee after each shower can help prevent soap scum and mildew build-up.
- Wipe down surfaces regularly. Wiping down surfaces such as countertops, sinks, and toilets on a regular basis will help prevent dirt and grime from building up over time.
- Invest in good quality cleaning products. Using high-quality cleaning products will make your life much easier when it comes to cleaning the bathroom – they’ll be more effective at removing dirt and grime, so you won’t have to work as hard (or use as many products).
5 . Get everyone in the family involved in keeping the bathroom clean . Assigning specific tasks to each family member can help take some of the burden off of you when it comes to cleaning the bathroom . For example , one person could be responsible for wiping down surfaces , another could handle sweeping/mopping , etc .
- Make your own cleaner. Take a cup of vinegar and add a teaspoon of salt in it. Keep adding flour until the mixture forms a paste. You can use this cleaner to clean brass hot water taps, stainless steel accessories, faucets etc.
Bathrooms are one of the busiest and most visited spots of any house. Deep cleaning a bathroom takes a lot of time and effort. These are some steps to clean your bathroom fast and effortlessly :
Clean out clutter:
To begin, clear any clutter that may be on the counters, in the sink or on the floor. Move everything into one central location so you can easily put it back later.
Clean Bathroom Accessories:
Next, empty the trash can and wipe down the outside and inside of it. If there is any grime or residue build-up on faucets, light fixtures or drawer pulls, use a mild all-purpose cleaner to remove it. Be sure to rinse well afterwards.
Scrub Toilets and Tubs:
Next, the hard part – focus on cleaning the tub/shower and toilet. Start by spraying down the shower/tub with an all-purpose cleaner and letting it sit for a few minutes while you move on to cleaning the toilet. Use a toilet brush to scrub away any stains or residue in the bowl.
Once both fixtures have been cleaned, rinse them well with water. Any leftover soap or cleaner will leave a stain. So, make sure to rinse the accessories as well.
Wipe the wall and tiles:
Wipe down tile walls with an all-purpose cleaner as needed (you may need to let this soak for a minute or two first if there is heavy build-up).
Sweep and mop:
Finish up by sweeping and mopping floors – pay extra attention to corners and areas where hair tends to collect.