Pdf files are used vastly all around the world. Therefore, it is only natural that there is a demand to convert other file types into pdfs. Due to this, there are different websites available where you would be able to convert other file types to a pdf file, like a png to pdf or a word to pdf. In this article, you will find everything you need to know about this conversion.
What is a png file?
- A png file is a portable network graphics file, mainly used in image formats. It is widely used, as it keeps the image intact without losing much of its properties, during the compression. The most unique factor about this file type is that it supports transparency, which is not available easily in other file types.
What is a pdf file?
- A pdf file is a portable document format, used to create documents to exchange and present. It was created by Adobe, but can be opened using other programs. The best part about it is it can support both text and image formats, without any issues. Moreover, no specific software application, hardware, or operating system is required to work with a pdf file. This is why, it is so famous, and preferred by most professionals and students.
Thus, you can see, why there is a need to be able to convert different file types like png to pdf. Thankfully there are websites, which can help you convert these files within seconds. Once you upload the files, and select the required tools, you will be able to convert them immediately.
On these websites, other than this simple tool, there are other features available. They are listed, for you to note them properly. All these tools are extremely crucial for a professional or a student.
All the tools you can get –
- Convert a pdf to a png file
- Convert a pdf to a jpg file
- Convert a pdf to a word file
- Convert a word to a pdf file
- Convert a jpg to a pdf file
- Convert a png to a pdf file
- Convert an excel to pdf file
- Convert a tiff to a pdf file
- Convert a PowerPoint to a pdf file
- Split a pdf file
- Merge a pdf file
- Compress a pdf file
- Edit a pdf file
- Watermark a pdf file
- Rotate a pdf file
- Sign a pdf file
Thus, you can see that all you need to do is find a good website, that gives you all these tools. Then you will be able to use it for anything you like to do with a pdf file. It would give you a much bigger horizon, than just being able to convert a file from png to pdf. Another great thing about a good website is that the documents you upload will be protected.
None of your personal information will get leaked, and you will be able to use it without any worries. This is a very crucial thing to look out for, as you might upload documents with sensitive information, which you would like to merge or convert, and it would be disastrous if it gets leaked. Therefore, always choose a trustworthy and reputed site, that has been in the business for quite some time.
Now there are benefits of converting a file to a pdf format. Which you should know so that you understand the need for it. All the benefits are given below, so go through them thoroughly.
Plus-points of using a pdf file –
- The format is universal – a good thing about a pdf file is that, if you create the file in one operating system, and then try to open the file in a different operating system, that can be done easily.
For example, if you create a pdf file on Mac, and then use Windows to open it, you would be able to do that without any issues. Other applications are not required. You don’t need to worry about the type of operating system one has to send a file in pdf format. This makes communication much easier between two professionals.
- The documents are secured – the documents cannot be altered, without leaving an electrical footprint, which makes them highly secured. This is why most of the important documents, which are sent from one user to another, are in pdf formats so that when it is altered, they will leave a footprint.
- The file size is decreased – in general, the pdf files are not that big in size. Furthermore, you can convert different files, like a spreadsheet or a presentation, or an image into a single pdf file. Which take much lesser space than the three included.
- The documents can be interactive – you can create the documents in pdf formats, and insert different music, videos, and other file formats to make the presentations, and everything a lot more interactive. This also makes any presentation more interesting, and fun.
- The file is easy to create – you can create the files very easily as it is supported universally.
- You can read the file for free – you don’t need to download and install any programs from Adobe to be able to read a pdf file. This is not the case for many other formats, where having third-party software is a must.
- Can be accessed from any device – furthermore, reading a pdf file doesn’t require any kind of special hardware or software specifications. This means you will be able to work with this file type with any device you currently own.
- Added security with password – you can create passwords to protect a document, and whenever someone opens that and uses it, you will be notified about it. This makes the entire process of dealing with a pdf file, much more secure and easy.
Therefore, in this article on “png to pdf“, everything about the conversion, and the benefits of dealing with a pdf file is mentioned. Read them thoroughly to get an idea about the format.